Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm back...

For a week I've been unable to post to my blogs or to the Ning forums for Small Town Living.. It seems my computer decided to go on the fritz... quite possibly because I use it to store all of our personal photos, and it was getting bogged down.
So here I am plugging away on hubby's laptop, he plans to get me an external hard drive for my computer soon so that I can back up all of our family photos and other photos. We are talking thousands of photos. Onto the external drive, and then I'll be able to free up space on my computer...and hopefully be back to being able to use a computer that I am familiar with.
----------
During this time we have a few new members join in, as well as new posts on the Small Town Living Ning forums. Hurry on over there and help me to welcome our new members and take a peek at what is being talked about.
----------
Our family took a quick jaunt down to Ocala this past weekend with the hopes that we had indeed landed ourselves a new home...well... sadly 'twas not to be".
We continue to look for a home in Ocala, and I know it is just a matter of time before we will be calling that area "home"
We have found a new listing agent to help us with the selling of our home here, and wow! all I can say is... she is quite the dynamo and is much more the "go getter" type of personality than the last agent was..I definitely see good things coming our way soon.
-------------
Our visit to Ocala was to be honest, a bit stressful with the house having fallen through, but we all know that it is just a matter of time now, and there is something better in store..but on the flip side of the coin..the trip was also a bit relaxing as well..my in laws have a very nice back yard with huge oak trees and one cannot hear any traffic around at all..peaceful and quiet. We all enjoyed sitting under the huge oak trees in the evening.
Also we all are, or rather I should say were notorious night owls prior to our trip to Ocala where it is a one hour difference in time zones, but the trip helped to reset all of our internal clocks...and we now are back to normal hours.Yay! So, even though the trip didn't produce what we thought it would, we did see a bit of positive result from it.
So...there you have it...a little peek behind the scenes with the folks that bring you Small Town Living.
~Tina

1 comment:

  1. I like the new blog, I hope it goes well for you, I will become a follower. TTFN

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Please leave us a comment.